March 29th, 2020
RE: Patient Movement
To continue to offer the best care to our patients and nursing home residents, Mountrail County Health Center will be instituting a new policy for all patients arriving at MCHC. Starting on Monday, March 30th 2020 the following changes will be made:
- All patients presenting to MCHC with any respiratory symptoms (congestion, cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, etc.) will be triaged and screened through the Emergency Department entrance.
- Patients being seen in the Rural Health Clinic for unrelated symptoms will continue to be screened for any of the above symptoms, and will be redirected to the ED entrance if screening criteria is met.
- The Rural Health Clinic will continue to see patients for acute, non-emergent visits only.
- We have deployed a telemedicine platform to use in the Rural Health Clinic for routine visits, and those patients who do not need to be seen on site. If you had a scheduled visit and our healthcare team determines this may be an option for you, you will be contacted about this prior to your appointment. For more information, please see our home page at www.stanleyhealth.org.
- Physical Therapy will remain open on a case by case basis as determined by our Physical Therapist.
- Routine lab work and radiology services will be on a case by case basis as determined by your Primary Care Provider.
If you feel you feel need to be seen for a healthcare concern in the near future we are asking that you call MCHC first, so that we may triage your symptoms and direct you to the proper location.
*** (701) 628-2505***
MCHC will continue to keep our community updated as this situation evolves. We would like to thank our patients for being understanding during this rapidly changing situation.