MOUNTRAIL BETHEL HOME/MOUNTRAIL COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Executive Conference Room
Thursday, April 28, 2022
Due to COVID-19, public access to our facility is restricted. To participate in the meeting by telephone, please call: 1-605-472-5291 Access Code: 889325#
- Call to Order – 7:00 a.m.
- Changes to Agenda
- Approval of March 24, 2022 Board Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Financials
- Administrator’s Report
- Medical Staff
- Chief of Staff comments
- Foundation Report
- Old Business
- MBH/MCMC – Strategic Planning
- MBH/MCMC – New Nursing Home & OR Expansion Update
- MCMC – Update on motion regarding Stanley Community Hospital’s request to become a member of MCMC
- New Business
- MBH/MCMC – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: none
- MBH/MCMC – Approve new bank signer
- Executive Session (CLOSED TO PUBLIC)
RE: Patient Care / Quality Issues – Discussion will include references to private and confidential patient health information under state and federal law including but not limited to: N.D.C.C. § 23-01.3-01, N.D.C.C. § 23-34-02, N.D.C.C. § 44-04-19.2 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
RE: MCMC Board consultation with attorneys regarding Muckle v. MCMC, et al, Mountrail County Case# 31-2022-cv-00070. Authority: N.D.C.C. § 44-04-19.1.
Next Board Meeting Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 7:00 am