MOUNTRAIL BETHEL HOME/MOUNTRAIL COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Executive Conference Room
Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Call to Order – 7:00 a.m.
- Changes to Agenda
- Under Old Business: MCMC – Stanley Ambulance Service Discussion
- Under New Business: The following Policy and Procedures Manuals: MBH – Social Work; MCMC – Business Office, HIPAA, Social Work for Swingbed, Lab, Radiology
- Under New Business, the following policies: MBH – Controlled Substances Policy at Rosen Place Assisted Living; MCMC – COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment
- Under New Business: Approve Michael L. Sarkees, MD to the Provisional Staff Category – Department of Medicine for a one year term as a locum cardiologist; Approve Jason DiVito, MD, Kevin Marcum, MD, and Edward Fogarty III, MD to Real Radiology for one year terms.
- Approval of February 25, 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- Administrator’s Report
- Medical Staff
- Chief of Staff comments
- Foundation Report
- Old Business
- MBH/MCMC – Strategic Planning
- MCMC – OR Expansion
- New Business
- MBH/MCMC – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: none
- MBH –Mountrail County Health Foundation’s request to become a member of MBH
- MCMC –Stanley Community Hospital’s request to become a member of MCMC
- MCMC – Electronic Health Record (EHR) system
- MCMC – Request that Mountrail County Health Foundation consider expansion of physician recruitment fund to include mid-level healthcare providers and Nurses
- Executive Session (closed to public) re: Patient Care / Quality Issues.
- Discussion will include references to private and confidential patient health information under state and federal law including but not limited to: N.D.C.C. § 23-01.3-01, N.D.C.C. § 23-34-02, N.D.C.C. § 44-04-19.2 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
We’re closed to the Public. To call into the meeting please follow:
Access Code: 889325#
Next Board Meeting Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 7:00 am