MOUNTRAIL BETHEL HOME/MOUNTRAIL COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Executive Conference Room
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Due to COVID-19, public access to our facility is restricted. To participate in the meeting by telephone, please call: 1-605-472-5291 Access Code: 889325#
- Call to Order – 7:00 a.m.
- Changes to Agenda
- Approval of October 28, 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Financials
- Administrator’s Report
- Medical Staff
- Chief of Staff comments
- Foundation Report
- Old Business
- MBH/MCMC – Strategic Planning
- MCMC – OR Expansion Update
- MBH – New Nursing Home Update
- MBH – Update on motion regarding Mountrail County Health Foundation’s request to become a member of MBH
- MCMC – Update on motion regarding Stanley Community Hospital’s request to become a member of MCMC
- MBH/MCMC – COVID Vaccination Discussion
- New Business
- MCMC – Approve new/revised policies/procedures: Discharge of the Patient from MCMC, Severe Sepsis and Sepsis Shock, Post-Exposure Employee Needle Stick Injury, various CSR policies, Corporate Compliance Monitoring for 340B Drug Discount Program Policy, Medicare Secondary Payer Policy, Medical Staff Meetings Policy, Functional Dry Needling and Functional Dry Needling Business Office Processing policies, new and revised policies for the Rural Health Clinic.
- MBH – Approve new and revised policies for MBH nursing and revision to the Emergency Calls Policy at Rosen Place Assisted Living.
- MCMC – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: Physical Therapy, CSR, Antibiotic Stewardship, Emergency Preparedness, Corporate Compliance, Medical Records, Safety Manual, Plant Operations.
- MBH – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: Facility Assessment, MBH Nursing, Plant Operations, Emergency Preparedness, Corporate Compliance, Safety Manual.
- MCMC – Approve appointment of William Bender, MD to Active Medical Staff for a two year term.
- MCMC – Approve the appointment of Zi Xu, MD and the reappointment of Shannon St. Clair, MD, Waheed Jalalzai, MD, Gregory Arov, DO, Tyler Neitlich, MD, Veronica Ruvo, DO, and Mohammed Quraishi, MD to Real Radiology for two year terms.
- MCMC – Approve the reappointment of Barry Amos, DO, Brian Johnson, DO, Farzodd Hanjani, MD, James Miller, MD, Margaret Haddon, MD, Robert Heninger, MD, Scott Lewis, MD, Sridhar Naidu, DO, Thompson Kamba, MD and Paul B. Jahn, MD to Trinity Health Radiology for two year terms.
- MCMC – Approve the reappointment of Ahmad Daraghmeh, MD, Michael Sarkees, MD, Mir Subla, MD, Peter J. Macander, MD, Samir Turk, MD, Thomas Haldis, DO, and Valentine Chikwendu, MD to Trinity Health Cardiology for two year terms.
- MCMC – Approve the appointment of Lucas Mailander, MD to Avel eCARE, LLC, Emergency Telemedicine Practitioner.
- Executive Session (CLOSED TO PUBLIC) RE: Patient Care / Quality Issues Discussion will include references to private and confidential patient health information under state and federal law including but not limited to: N.D.C.C. § 23-01.3-01, N.D.C.C. § 23-34-02, N.D.C.C. § 44-04-19.2 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
MBH Annual Meeting: Tonight – Thursday, November 18, 2021, 6:30 pm
Next Board Meeting Date: Thursday, December 23, 2021, 7:00 am