MOUNTRAIL BETHEL HOME/MOUNTRAIL COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Executive Conference Room
Thursday, December 23, 2021
Due to COVID-19, public access to our facility is restricted. To participate in the meeting by telephone, please call: 1-605-472-5291 Access Code: 889325#
- Call to Order – 7:00 a.m.
- Changes to Agenda
- Approval of November 18, 2021 Board Meeting Minutes and MBH November 18, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Financials
- Administrator’s Report
- Medical Staff
- Chief of Staff comments
- Foundation Report
- Old Business
- MBH/MCMC – Strategic Planning
- MCMC – OR Expansion Update
- MBH – New Nursing Home Update
- MBH – Update on motion regarding Mountrail County Health Foundation’s request to become a member of MBH
- MCMC – Update on motion regarding Stanley Community Hospital’s request to become a member of MCMC
- MBH/MCMC – COVID Vaccination Discussion
- New Business
- MCMC/MBH – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: None
- MCMC – Designate Rhonda for another 3 year term as Trinity representative. Designate John for another 3 year term as MBH representative.
- MCMC – Election of officers.
- Executive Session (CLOSED TO PUBLIC) RE: Patient Care / Quality Issues Discussion will include references to private and confidential patient health information under state and federal law including but not limited to: N.D.C.C. § 23-01.3-01, N.D.C.C. § 23-34-02, N.D.C.C. § 44-04-19.2 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Next Board Meeting Date: Thursday, January 27, 2021, 7:00 am