MOUNTRAIL BETHEL HOME/MOUNTRAIL COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
Executive Conference Room
Thursday, March 24, 2022
Due to COVID-19, public access to our facility is restricted. To participate in the meeting by telephone, please call: 1-605-472-5291 Access Code: 889325#
- Call to Order – 7:00 a.m.
- Changes to Agenda
- Approval of February 24, 2022 Board Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Financials
- Administrator’s Report
- Medical Staff
- Chief of Staff comments
- Foundation Report
- Old Business
- MBH/MCMC – Strategic Planning
- MBH/MCMC – New Nursing Home & OR Expansion Update
- MCMC – Update on motion regarding Stanley Community Hospital’s request to become a member of MCMC
- New Business
- MBH – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: Information Technology, Business Office, Quality Assurance, Pharmacy, Rosen Place on Eighth Assisted Living, and MBH Nursing.
- MCMC – Approve Policy and Procedures Manuals: Information Technology, Business Office, Quality Assurance, Pharmacy, Medical Records, Radiology, Emergency Department, and Lab – #1 Blood, gas, coaq hem; #2 Bacti, urine, serology; #3 General Lab; #4 Spec. collection – lab nursing; Beckman Coulter; CLIA IQCP; Frend Analyzer; Preventative Maint.; QA.
- MCMC – Approve the following new and revised policies: Clinic – Preparing and Confirming Vaccine/Medication Prior to Administration and Vaccine/Medication Administration; Ordering of Immunization Supplies; Checking Immunization Status on all Patients Prior to Administration. ER – Medical Staff Chart Reviews; CAH/ED – Covid-19 Testing – Inpatient Policy; Covid-19 Positive Inpatient Policy; PPE Use During Covid Pandemic; Patient Screening During Covid Pandemic; Negative Pressure Room During Covid-19 Pandemic; Inpatient Visitation During the Covid-19 Pandemic Policy; Covid-19 Monoclonal Antibody (mAb)
- MCMC – Appoint Brittany Haugtvedt, FNP-C to a 2 year term as Allied Health category.
- MCMC – Appoint Pedro Torres, MD and Faith Dieleman, MD to two year terms as Active Staff category.
- MCMC – Appoint Michael D’Angelo, MD; David Lin, MD; and Lucy Lane, MD to Real Radiology for two year terms; and reappoint Daivd S. Henley, MD; Jarret Kuo, MD, Karen G. Phillips, MD; and Shawn T. Stone, MD to Real Radiology for two year terms.
- MCMC – Appoint Steven Johnson, MD and Shannon Bownds, MD to Trinity Health Radiology for one year terms.
- MCMC – Approve temporary privileges to Nana Appiwiah, MD effective December 13, 2021 to Trinity Health Radiology and to John Adan, MD effective December 22, 2021 to Trinity Health Cardiology.
- MCMC – Remove from Real Radiology roster Farukh S. Mian, MD effective November 23, 2021 and Michael J. D’Angelo, MD effective 2-21-2022.
- MCMC – Remove Mir Subla, MD from Trinity Health Cardiology roster effective October 1, 2021.
MBH/MCMC – Evaluation of CEO/Administrator
- Executive Session (CLOSED TO PUBLIC) RE: Patient Care / Quality Issues Discussion will include references to private and confidential patient health information under state and federal law including but not limited to: N.D.C.C. § 23-01.3-01, N.D.C.C. § 23-34-02, N.D.C.C. § 44-04-19.2 and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Next Board Meeting Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022, 7:00 am